Top 8 Local SEO Tools to Boost Google Search Ranking and Sales
The internet is flooded with articles that claim to offer the best SEO tools to improve Google search ranking, but hardly a few of them live up to readers’ expectations. So how does this list differ from those useless mundane items? Believe me, there is no definite way to prove it. But, I suggest you need to ask yourself the same question again by the time you finish reading this article. The answer will surprise you!
Did you know that 80% of searches with local intent yield results?
As of March 2022, 79.27 lakh businesses had registered on the MSME Portal, of which 3.50 lakh were small businesses. Now the question arises, as more businesses go digital, how will you outperform your competition?
The answer lies in local SEO tools.
Local SEO is becoming increasingly important in modern small businesses. The demand for local SEO services is increasing day by day. With their help, you can reach your target audience and increase your brand’s online presence. This will increase the number of leads you generate and therefore increase sales, which will lead to increased revenue.
Additionally, there are local SEO tools for search rankings that can provide valuable information about your business as well as keywords to target your audience. These analytics can be used to monitor, strategize and manage the entire process.
In this article, we will discuss the top eight best value local SEO tools to improve search rankings and also help you increase organic traffic, which will eventually lead to increased sales.
So let’s get started!
After careful selection – customer feedback, growing adoption of these tools, growing demand, features, etc. – 40+ Best Local SEO Tools That Promise To Improve Google Search Ranking, I have filtered out these top eight SEO tools that would definitely live up to your expectations.
If you want to stay in the market as a business, you need to maintain your online presence, which the right keyword strategy can help you with. However, how are you going to find high level targeted keywords for your business?
You can use Ubersuggest, a free online local SEO tool owned by Neil Patel that will help you generate keyword ideas to reach your target audience. It’s similar to Buzzsumo.
Moreover, you can use this tool to generate keyword ideas for various categories such as related, comparison, questions, and prepositions.
So no matter what type of content you are working on, it is ideal for everyone.
For a decade, MozLocal has been a powerful tool and perhaps the most well-known on the list of local SEO tools, helping you grow your online presence and monitor your brand reputation.
Here is a list of potential features for this tool:
- List management and synchronization: With this feature, you can manage your business listings across various platforms such as Google and Facebook, as well as actively and automatically sync these listings.
- Effectively manage reviews: Google reviews have been a powerful tool for grabbing customer attention. With this tool, you can respond to and monitor reviews across multiple sites while building customer loyalty.
- Updating profiles and offers is simple: The Moz Local tool will allow you to update your profiles from one place, in this case the dashboard, while keeping your customers informed and engaged.
Pricing: It is a paid tool.
Google Analytics is another great local SEO tool on our list. It is a powerful tool that can help you by providing a wide range of data such as how visitors interact with your website, providing brief information about each web page, identifying trends, visualizing them, monitoring the status and finally helping you to generate reports.
Additionally, the tool lets you save profiles for multiple websites from a single dashboard and monitor default or custom metrics for each website. Tracking categories include content overview, keyword targeting, website traffic, visitor engagement, and more.
BrightLocal is an all-in-one local SEO management tool that provides features that will help you rank high on Google’s SERPs, build your online reputation, and generate more leads.
It is a resource for local SEO features. Let’s get to know them:
- It surpasses the traditional ranking method. It examines the full picture of local listings to identify the best opportunities and deliver solutions in the most efficient way possible.
- It audits all aspects of local SEO, flags issues, and provides automated solutions to fix those issues, helping you perform better in Google’s local search results.
- Compile your complete report status in an elegant and personalized way.
- Create reviews, monitor them and capture the attention of more and more customers.
- Uses powerful citation tools to increase your search visibility.
- Increase your search visibility by using powerful citation tools.
Pricing: It comes with a 14-day free trial plan. After that, you can upgrade to its premium plans.
SEMRush is another powerful SEO tool that can dramatically improve your local listings in Google results. It thoroughly investigates your competitors’ keyword usage, tracks your performance, conducts a thorough audit, finds and fixes bugs.
Many digital marketing agencies and other big companies including Amazon, Forbes, Apple and others are using this tool to improve their strategies and see results.
It contributes significantly to the content marketing industry and helps companies increase their online visibility and develop strong relationships with their target audience.
Pricing: Its premium package
Whitespark is now a well-known local SEO company that offers a suite of tools, services, and resources to help you rank higher in local search results. Using their tools, you will appear locally in search results, earn citations, and earn reviews to gain more customers.
The company offers you a combination of free and paid tools to help you achieve local SEO success. Below are its paid tools:
- Local Rank Tracking: Get your business search engine rankings on Google and Bing for all local searches, including maps and organic results.
- Reputation builder: It helps you build your brand reputation online by increasing customer reviews and comments while keeping you comfortable.
- Local Citation Finder: Local Citation Finder helps you locate citations that are important to your local Google rankings.
Pricing: Although there is no pricing information on their website, if you are interested in their services, you can give them a call.
Synup enables businesses to establish a strong digital presence in their communities by harnessing the power of local marketing. It optimizes customer experiences across all digital channels, enabling customers to find, choose, and trust your business. They will also analyze and increase your online visibility.
Reasons to use this tool for local SEO:
- It manages your business profiles on major platforms like Google, Facebook, Yelp, and other premium locations.
- Customize your business profiles from over 35 major publishers.
- Interact daily with your customers to build your online reputation.
- You can save time by automating the review response process.
Pricing: Contact us for rates.
Recognized by a number of renowned brands such as Adobe, Salesforce and Microsoft, SpyFu is an online tool that provides competitive intelligence on your competitors’ keywords and advertising strategies, helping marketers improve their own performance in an online search.
Reasons to use this tool for local SEO:
- Understand and assimilate the marketing strategies of your opponents.
- Well-researched keywords for your campaign to maximize results.
- With Google Ads Advisor, you can gain insights, identify missed opportunities and use them to improve your performance.
- Create lots of projects to organize keywords and subscribe to alert notifications to stay up to date.
Pricing: For prices, contact them.
It’s all about local SEO tools and why you should use them in your business.
I hope you found these tools useful!
If you have any tools in mind, feel free to share them in the comments section below. We would love to hear about it.
Also, if you have any doubts or questions, drop them in the comment section below. We will get back to you shortly!
About the Author:
Naveen is Marketing and Product Manager at Joom Dev. He works with JoomDev, a leading company in the development of web and mobile applications. He loves turning his ideas into reality by developing WordPress plugins like Mighty Addons for Elementor which helps you supercharge the power of Elementor page builder.